This past week I have been focusing on the 21st Century Museum Professionals grant. Ti improve it as the result of our December and January meetings, I rewrote most of the grant on my own, and then utilized aspects of the NEH grant to explain certain aspects of project design. I also included new objectives that we created as well as expanded on old. I have now sent the grant to Caroline for her to work on.
I know that revision is still needed, but we still have some time before the grant’s March 15th Deadline. In particular, certain logistics needed to be better refined, primary the calender of ELE workshops that are being proposed.
Hours worked the past 10 days: 27